Lizamarie Bachier-Rodriguez, MD is board certified in the subspecialties of oncology and hematology. She is a Northside Hospital Blood and Marrow Transplant, Leukemia and Immunotherapy Program physician.
- B.S., Summa Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico, San Juan
- M.D., Summa Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA
- Fellowship in Hematology-Oncology, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York NY
- Advanced Bone Marrow Transplant Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York NY
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society for Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Academic Excellence Award, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
Past Academic Faculty Appointments
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Medical Oncology Montefiore Medical Center, New York, NY
- Authored and co-authored over 20 research articles and abstracts in peer-reviewed journals; British Journal of Hematology, Leukemia and Lymphoma, Journal of Hematology Oncology, Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation and Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma Leukemia.
Dr. Bachier’s clinical and research interests include novel approaches to allogeneic blood and marrow transplantation, leukemia and CAR T-cell therapies.