Northside Hospital Cancer Institute, a nationally recognized treatment center for leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, blood and marrow transplant, is now an authorized Kymriah ®, tisagenlecleucel, and Yescarta®, axicabtagene ciloleucel, CAR T-cell treatment center.
- Kymriah ®, is a CD19-directed genetically modified autologous T cell immunotherapy to treat adult patients with two types of blood-derived cancers:
- Patients up to the age of twenty-five with a diagnosis of B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) that is refractory or in a second or greater relapse.
- Adult patients with relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma after two or more lines of systemic therapy including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) not otherwise specified, high grade B-cell lymphoma and DLBCL arising from follicular lymphoma.
- To help patients understand how Kymriah CAR T-cell therapy works, please visit us.kymriah.com
- Yescarta®, axicabtagene ciloleucel, a CD19-directed genetically modified autologous T cell immunotherapy used for the following indication:
- First-ever FDA-approved CAR T cell therapy for adult patients with certain types of non-Hodgkin-lymphoma (NHL) who have relapsed or refractory disease after receiving two or more types of treatment.
- For additional information, please visit yescarta.com
- Tecartus®, brexucabtagene autoleucel, a CD19-directed genetically modified autologous T cell immunotherapy used for the following indication:
- The first and only FDA-approved CAR T-cell therapy for adult patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma (MCL).
- For additional information, please visit tecartus.com
The program meets the rigorous requirements of each manufacturer, in addition to meeting all accreditation standards through the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).
The program has an efficient CAR T-cell referral and financial approval process. After treatment and follow up care is completed, patients will return to their primary oncologist.
Please visit immunotherapy clinical trials for a listing of leukemia, relapsed refractory multiple myeloma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and other various disease specific immunotherapy trials.