Northside Hospital Cancer Institute is a nationally recognized treatment center for leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and blood and marrow transplant. Our Immunotherapy Program is an authorized treatment center for the following types of Non- Hodgkin’s CAR T-cell therapies:
- BREYANZI™ for adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) large B-cell lymphoma after two or more lines of systemic therapy, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) not otherwise specified (including DLBCL arising from indolent lymphoma), high-grade B-cell lymphoma, primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma, and follicular lymphoma grade 3B.
- KYMRIAH®for patients up to 25 years old with second or later R/R B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), and adult patients with R/R large B-cell lymphoma after two or more lines of systemic therapy, including DLBCL not otherwise specified, high-grade B-cell lymphoma and DLBCL arising from follicular lymphoma.
- TECARTUS™for adult patients with R/R mantle cell lymphoma (MCL).
- YESCARTA®for the adult patients with R/R large B-cell lymphoma after two or more lines of systemic therapy, including DLBCL not otherwise specified, primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma, high grade B-cell lymphoma, DLBCL arising from follicular lymphoma (FL), and indolent R/R FL after ≥2 lines of systemic therapy.
Our Immunotherapy Program is also an authorized treatment center for multiple myeloma CAR T-cell therapy.
- ABECMA™ for adult patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma after four or more prior lines of therapy, including an immunomodulatory agent, a proteasome inhibitor, and an anti-CD38 monoclonal antibody.
Multiple Myeloma CAR T-cell clinical research trials are also available to patients.
Our Program meets the rigorous requirements of each manufacturer, in addition to meeting all accreditation standards through the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).
Our Program has an efficient CAR T-cell referral and financial approval process. After treatment and follow up care is completed, patients will return to their primary oncologist.
Please visit immunotherapy clinical trials for a listing of leukemia, relapsed refractory multiple myeloma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and other various disease specific immunotherapy trials.